Safely Excavate Buried Utilities
Known as the ‘safe way to dig,’ hydro-excavation uses pressurized water and a vacuum to not only cut through the soil, but also remove it on excavation projects. The vacuum lifts the slurry from the excavation area, and the debris is transferred to the debris tank.
Hydro-excavation is used for the safe exposure of buried infrastructure including pipeline, utilities, cable, fiber optics, and electrical lines. It affords the luxury of excavating around existing underground utilities without potential damage to the structure. This technology will save project time and budget by reducing damage repair and downtime.
Benefits of Hydro-Excavation:
- Safe, fast, and precise excavations
- Requires less backfill, labor, and restoration
- Less environmental impact
- Limits accidents and injuries for operators
- Avoids damage to underground pipes, lines, and cables
- Provides better service to our customers
We’re so much more than just a trenchless technology company! We provide exciting and innovative methods like hydro-excavation because it’s safe, cost-effective, and precise. Let us know how we can help you with your underground project today!